Digital 5-Position Stirring Hot Plate (Non-Programmable)
Heat, stir and time accurately with the most easy to use, fully-featured hot plates available anywhere. This unit is supplied with a stainless steel immersion temperature probe.
See Accessories for other probes sold as accessories or for Temperature Calibration kits.
The EchoTherm HS55 is designed to be the easiest to use and most accurate fully featured 5-position stirring hot plates in the world. Temperature measurement of a solution is accurate to 1% over the entire temperature range using a 100 ohm platinum RTD sensor and measurement system. Stir 5 solutions the same speed or 5 different speeds
Calibration of temperature is electronic and stored in memory. The calibration is set at the factory but can be done easily in the field using the probe calibration kit accessory.
The chassis is cast aluminum and designed to keep spills and heat out of the electronics. They are coated with chemically resistant epoxy based paint for durability.
- 5-stirring positions. All the same speed or each at a separate speed
- Extremely easy use by anyone in your lab
- Platinum RTD temperature measurement for precision and accuracy
- Solid ceramic heater top for quick heating on a flat, white, chemically resistant surface. Heat to 450 centigrade maximum
- Temperature ramping for exact heating and cooling rates
- Cast aluminum framed ceramic heater top edges stay cooler to prevent burns
- PID temperature control for exact, tight sample control of plate or solution
- Timer goes up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds with settable Auto-Off for exactly timed sample preparation
- Electronic calibration stored in chip. No batteries to replace
- Strong motor and magnet for stirring most samples
- Stir 5-800 ml beakers of aqueous solutions
- Full-featured digital display for checking all parameters instantly
- Fused for safety
- ETL, CSA and CE certified
- Digestions of plant tissue samples for assay of organic elements.
- Acid digestions for removal of oxides from metallic powders
- Precise control of polymerization reactions
- Gas solubility in organic solvents
- Acid removal of thin film optical coatings
- Developments of processes and materials for the semiconductor industry
- Preparation of heat sensitive culture media
- Catalysis research
- Leaching studies
- Corrosion testing
- Blending petrochemicals
- Chemical extractions at precise temperatures
Full Product Specifications
|100 ohm, in plate and in probe
|Temperature control type
|Temperature regulation, solution or plate
|Yes, 1 C/Hr. to 450 C/Hr.
|Speed Range Unloaded
|5-800 ml beakers of water
|nearest 10 rpm
|115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (230 VAC available upon request)
|Detachable, 6 foot (1.8 meter), three-wire, grounded
|Hot Plate Dimensions
|31.75cm x 45.7cm
|30.48cm x 30.48cm